Saturday, January 24, 2009

I NEED TO BLOG!

i know..i know..I said I won't blog till exams are over..but I don't care anymore!

sigh...exams..exams..exams....my heart is gonna stop from all the nerves man! Was in a meeting with Mr JP and the student council from 10 to 4:30 yesterday!wah...we brain storm like there's this big time project going on!we got most stuff done la..but sob sob.. I need to go for the Orientation Camp on the 5th day of CNY! TT_TT funny la..

No the biggest joke is from the Edexcel Board!!! They decided to put Econs4 on the first day of CNY! so farnee!



guess what ms eunice goh told me when she saw me studying Econs?


Eunice: eh..eh..you know what is freedom?

Me: har?? *blinks..blur blur look*

Eunice: You know what does freedom mean?? *looking so eager* Don't laugh k..I'm just asking..

Me: erm..liberty to do whatever you want?

Eunice: EXACTLY! I have that now since my exams are over! *grinning*

Me: !%$#!&^%$&!#(*&$^%$^#*!^!^$#^!!*^! *glares*


Ya ya.. Thanks for the crack Eunice.. sigh.. why can't Econs 4 be last week? There goes my joyous first day of CNY...but, Thank you Lord for guiding me in my exams thus far.hehehe..at least mine ends on the first day..not the fourth! XD

2 comments:

Vivian said...

Give me yr google email 4 the blog! chat me in facebook if u dont understand! hmmmm! Happy chinese New year! i put privite 4 my blog i need yr email 4 the blog(blog that u sign in 2 blog that email i want)
thx! Keep in touch ;)

rach said...

AHA!! caught in the act! nehehe..