Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SO... Hmmm.. Well then....

Awkward. I can't stand direct selling. Seriously.. Haiyoh! Sigh.. just when I thought lunch was for us to catch up and chit-chat.. She brings out a few sheets of paper.


*question mark*


So I didn't bother at first, but when she took out a pen and started talking bout some company and what not I was seriously taken aback! She even wrote like mind maps and investments plans on the paper for me..


*question mark..question mark*


And I kept thinking that she had missed me or something and had wanted to meet up. Sigh.. Assumptions got me no where. Hah.. So yes.. All I can afford through out lunch was.. "So..um...ok..hmm..aha...aha.....well...yes...ohhhh....aha...." *puts my right hand to cup my chin to look intelligent*

If my mind was plugged into the speakers, it would probably ring..



"SAVE ME!!!"



Note to self.. ASSUME NOT!
Yes.. If your curious, I would be extra careful when any of you ask me out for lunch. Don't be taken aback by my quizzical brow and my questions. =P

No comments: