Friday, March 12, 2010

Waaaaaaaayyy back when..

I was at KL Sentral the other day with Liz. It's so funny to walk into that crowded place without anyone screaming for ice cream or fruits. Haha. I think I really miss being in MCKL. I don't know why, some silly attachment problem I think. Maybe all the psych stuff is finally getting to me. =P

So as I was waiting for my 'Por-cheh' to arrive, I saw a familiar face.


"Ms Angeline!!" I yelled ignoring the stares.


Funny thing is, she never thought me, but I enjoy talking to her somehow. She's a really cool and funny lecturer. :) Haha. She even gave me the best advice ever! "Next time, marry a rich man.." lol.


----------------------------------------------------------------------->


I have at least 25 albums plus from the 1.5 years I had in this little college. The biggest album is the one I made during the final exam period. =P Looking at them made me laugh non-stop. My friends thought I went nuts. I think our heads are so intoxicated by memories that it's like we're high on drugs every time we think back.

I think I still remember my timetable! Gosh. yeah! double lit is on Thursdays, double econs is on Wednesdays I think and Law er.. law is everyday. Pre-U is on Tuesdays, and SC meetings are everyday if an event is coming up. Talk about living in the past right?

sigh.. Such blissful memories. :) lalalalalalalalalalalala..


*glances at the clock*

1:25 a.m.


Yikes!




4 comments:

ANGEL_onLINE said...

I give great advice ok. i even told rachel's class that if they don wanna study they should get married and be housewives. oh.. but i forgot to add they must be housewives of rich men. lol

rach said...

oh there were plenty of photos alright! one day, when im old and wrinkly, i'll whip them out and have a little cackle. teehee.

annoraong said...

awww.mckl memories =)
dont worry.a lot of us are still living in the past.lol!

Carmen said...

Ms Angeline: Yeah. lol. Why don't you have some faith in us?? Maybe we can be rich business women and marry a even richer husband! =P

Rachel: Yea. Ditto on that. I have a lot of pictures of you la!

Annora: Eh.. I see you around college now so, sorry, I don't miss you as much. =P joking joking... =P