Monday, June 28, 2010

"Pliii-zing"

"Your afraid. You fear loneliness. You want so much to prove that your actually not alone. You just want to know that your never left out or never forgotten. Really badly too.."



I guess we have our reasons for pleasing different people. I admit, I do a lot of things with a motive in mind (scared of me now, aren't you? ;P) and also I do a lot of things that means me being taken advantage of. Looking at him reflects on how silly and insane I really am.

"It's not worth it!" "You know your being used.." "Are ya nuts!? Say NO!!"

I have a thing for going against my better judgement. Yeap. Still, I wonder why I never objected. It's not like the word N-O is too hard to pronounce, nor is it too hard to get off my chest. I'd like to think of myself as some saint, helping others though it's so out of the way and all. But.. It's so irksome to know that I allow it because I fear the consequences of me acting otherwise.



Gee whiz.... Where has my 'spunk' gone???




No comments: