Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh my.. it's 2011 already. It actually just dawned on me that I'm turning 21. I couldn't really grasps the fact that I was turning 12, let alone 21. Still, I doubt that much of me is different. Nope. I highly doubt my 21-to-be self is any more different than my 20-plus self.

There's so much I would want to pen down, believe me, much has happened. Still, life happened. I practically rushed through the last half of 2010. From books to assignments to crazy projects to camp to my family trip. Don't get me wrong, it was enjoyable; it just all felt like a mad rush. I guess this year's probably gonna be the same.

Funny thing bout all this is that I still manage to squeeze in time for stuff like watching Chuck in high-speed marathon mode, catching up with friends from high school in really short lunch dates, etc.

21.. Can't wait! ;)

No comments: