Thursday, February 17, 2011

Babies :)

I volunteered to help my aunt with her kids this week cause her mom is out of town. I love kids. =) My cousins are superbly adorable. They are really easy to love and they are quite manageable. It'll be a real eye-opening experience to see these two grow before our eyes. Haha. Which means, I'm getting older. =P





This is baby Cheryll. She is just 2 months old.
I know, her chubby cheeks makes you wanna pinch it right?? =P
The amazing part about her is the fact that she knows how to return a smile
when you smile and talk to her. Kinda intelligent. :)
The only thing is that she likes to be carried around,
so it can be tiring but she smells awesome! (yea..I sniff her scent all the time! XP)




This is Darren. He's turning 2 this May. He's super active and super
playful. Kinda like me when I was a kid.
He very smiley and he's very sociable for a child of 1 plus.
He likes to play with other children when he sees them.
He has a habit of saying goodbye to anyone he sees going out the door even strangers.
He likes to wave goodbye and at the same time, he likes to give goodbye kisses.
He's one of the most engrossing films to watch!



No comments: