Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I'm back! I hope...

Wow. I haven't blogged since my birthday. That's 4 months ago.


There are a million and one thoughts in my head but somehow I just never remembered to pen them down and when I do want to blog about them or write it down, I am at a loss for words. Anyhow. No point looking at what had passed (ngam ngam my iTunes is playing 'Don't Look Back At Anger' by Oasis).

So what has happened in my life?

Studies. Hanging out with friends. Movies (lots and lots of movies and series). Sports (badminton, swimming, bouldering). Driving (the jams are terrible.. T_T). Alone time. Chores. Serendipitous discoveries (self-dicoveries).

All in all, I have been good. Although a little busy and occupied, but I am happy. Very much so! =)


SO hello bloggie! :) I am back.

No comments: