Sunday, April 5, 2009

Footprints

I noticed how often I snap pictures this few weeks. AS in really really often. I have been uploading a lot of photos as well. Think I finally noticed why..










2 and a 1/2 months left..







That was quick. How time flies. I thought I just got here. Now I have to prepare to leave. It's like I barely touched the ground and my sit was barely warm..but..I have to go. Some part of me says.. "I wanna stay..", some part of me says.. "can't wait to leave" Sigh.. it's gonna come anyway.

Need to really buck up and study. But.. I still want to savor every last bit of my remaining time here. With every bit left.. I want to capture all that I can and hopefully leave some footprints of mine along the way. Just like how everyone else has been doing in my life.






Don't know where the road is leading me but..


I'm here Lord, show me the way... :)



No comments: