Tuesday, November 10, 2009

'Horror-skoop'

The thing about Psychology subjects is..
you don't actually feel mentally stimulated..
you actually fall asleep.
I wonder why?

I blame Johnny for this.
Pun intended.
=p




I spent time with a Libra today.
Libras don't go with Pisces.
I dunno. The 'Horror-skoop' said so..
So what are we doing sitting next to each other?
Irony ke?


Or is it some greater forces of attraction at work ke?
Hmm..tak tahu la.. I wanna sleep.







tick tock tick tock...
the mouse has long gone
I'm still here...... next to you.
Some funky "RAM-DEERRR-WALLL" attraction kut.


"eh.. go makan la."
"can. but I'm pretty broke."
"you watch me eat can?"
"so mean.." *merajuk*

pisces don't go along with libras wad.
it's written in the horror-skoop.



Super-nya.
Ya la.
Me and you.. you and me..
We go against the flow.
Ya man.. No joke.


Wonder why
Wonder how
Why do I feel like I know you Libra?
Maybe I'm not a pisces after all..




Funny.
You seem to know me too
Sekali we're both some funky 'horror-skoop'
But wouldn't it be lovely? :)



talk.sleep.eat.drink.
I like that very much.
Jumpa la lagi. :)



We'll go walk to the places you like,
We'll sit in silence
Look at the sky
And wonder why we ever bothered
if we were pisces or libra.




One PSY 105 class is worth while if I have you Libra. :)
Don't fall off the platform next time I see you..
Balance!

No comments: