Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stop.Stare.Wait.




It comes.
Once in a while.
You just need to stop.
When everything
seems to be moving
in all sorts of directions around you,
you just need to stop.
Stay still amongst the busiest crowds.






I stopped. I stopped today.
Motionless.
Stationary.
Still.
I was motionless.
I was unmoved.



One went pass..
and another..
and another..
and another.






I remained as I was.
I stared at the moving images before me..
It felt like I frozed into non-existance.







The clouds pass by me..
taking it's shape into something new.
Dark clouds. I saw them come.
Did turn the sky grey as well?






I was sure rain is coming.
I felt rain had already hit anyway.
So heavy. So heavy.
Then it just stopped. Restrained.




Another came.
Do I go? Do I move?
Reluctantly.
Heart heavy and
mind uptight.
I walked..
Forwards..
Back to reality.
Time to get off that chair.

1 comment:

Mel said...

I'm glad you got off that chair. :)

Because life happens when we let it pass us by.

Hugz I ♥ you too :)