Thursday, October 18, 2007

Black Magic

Having holiday now!But still have to study lar....Exams are coming already.Anyway,last Sunday night,my entire family went to eat steamboat at this restaurant called Uncle Duck...(funny name eh?)We had tonnes of fun.My family on my mother's side are usually more talkative and the atmosphere is much more cozier than my father's side.There's too much family politics there,but let's not go there for now.

As I was saying we had a lot of fun and Ivan started asking my cousin brother,Dickson an IQ question.Ivan tortured him since the moment dinner started and he still can't solve it!hahahaha...then I asked them another IQ question...It's called Black Magic.I learnt it in chruch,so Ed also knows.It started with only my three cousins n Ivan guessing but then after a while I noticed everybody turned their attention to me.My aunt Yin Peng also joined then everybody.As we were leaving,we all went to the toilet and when I came out Dickson ran up to me complaining, "Carmen je je!Your mother is making me to tell her the answer!"At that point everybody burst out in laughter,haiyooo I least expect my mom to join in as well.

My Aunt Yin Peng practically held on to me and wouldn't let me leave until she gets it...My family is like that...it might seem lame but I love it!It's just so much fun to be able to joke about like that.n oh yea....they still bug me for the answer till now....haizz...they just can't detect the pattern.hehe...has anyone played it yet?I asked my class mates already and it was fun torturing them!i'm evil eh?it took Sam n Debbie a little bit more time to get it though it only took Andy 10 minuts to get it.As for shivani and jonathan....they still dun get it!Is it that hard????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you had quite a lot of fun too!!! Hahaha."black magic" eh? hahaha.. go find something new Carmen. but I admit thats quite tricky. hehehe. oh yeah. we Are graduating! :) *hugs* Gonna miss you too.