Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The wider skies

Ok...in exactly 1 month and 1 day I'll be graduating...and SPM is like 40 days away.....ok let's not freak out,...WAAAH!!!!!!!!!haizz....the stress is rising and the pile of homework is increasing too.I seriously can't wait to graduate and get out of school...no more waking up at 6 am,no more assemblies with the annoying and dreggy speechs,no more discipline teachers,no more boring school events...no more school with uniforms and neat tide hair....!Whee!!!!!!

But something occured to me today....Me and jia rong went to toilet during our Moral gerak gempur (which was haizz...no words to express),she went into the toilet while I wait for her out side the toilet as usual...I have a habit of leaning on the balcony just out side the toilet and everyday I stared at sky from that very same spot,the very same patch of the sky,the same sky scrappers from that balcony and very often the same blue of the sky...Then jia rong and most of the time jane as well would join me leaning on the balcony but today it was only the two of us though.I would always seem so depressed or like I'm in deep thought.

I would always let my mind wonder off as I stood there...I think about alot of things...and today this thought occured to me,I was staring at the sky again and I suddenly thought wow...it's just gonna be next month and that's it,I'm out of here,I'm finally graduating.And...I won't stare at the sky from this balcony anymore...not form this same angle anymore,I won't get to see the same positions of the buildings and trees and everything from this very balcony anymore,I won't be seeing the primary school kids running about the field or our house practices or the juniors running in the field...no more...not anymore.

I'm gonna stare at the sky from a bigger place,I'm gonna be at a place much more than a mere secondary school and this feels so light and happy but there's a sense of heaviness too,as much as I complain about school and everything I can't admit that I wouldn't wake up one day at 6 in the morning trying to get ready for school or packing my school bag for school the next day or even getting into my school uniform and getting into my school shoes to wear when I leave the house...It's been 11 years after all.Long and hard years in school....but I'm ready to break away from all that!

A random quote again~
The sky will always be the same sky but the place I stare the sky from will never be the same again...time to move on,time to grow up...time to say goodbye.

No comments: