Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Today was like one of the longest days I've ever had since a while ago.I had lectures in the morning and I had 4 and half hours of free time before my next lecture.

Guess what I did????hahahahahaha...yes,I was super naughty!I went to Times Square to watch a movie and surprizingly was joined by Jia Rong.It was sort of a last minute plan but somehow it worked.We watched Alvin and the Chipmunks!We intially wanted to watch National Treasure 2 but hahaha the time was mixed up by mua and we ended up watching another movie.Still the movie was very funny and cute!

The chipmunks sang songs like Bad Day as an intro,Only You and other really hit songs from artist like Puff D. but of course the chipmunks movie ain't completed with the famous Christmas Don't Be Late.It was sweet!hahaha...This is a really cute and funny movie,people I serious recommend this movie.

After the movie we had about 45 minutes time left before I make my way back to college.We just walked about and just talked and kept walking and talking.We can walk and talk for a long time like we always do in school.It didn't seem like we haven't seen each other for a long time though,we just kept on talking and talking forever.

When we met up in Times Square just before the movie,I had to grin when I saw her walking towards me;she happen to be wearing the same colour as me, we both wore a white top and our fav kind of pants..jeans.It felt like some kind of uniform but it was weird coincidence.Mind you the two of us are not the type that will call each other to wear anything similar or anything for that matter.

It was nice to just hang out with her after the rough month of SPM.Though we are busy in college now or preparing to go into college,it was a brief yet a seemingly long reunion.Dunno why but it always feel like time just stops when I'm with her...hahaha....or maybe it's my mind again.

Remember the time when you were in school and with you were your best friends and all you do most of the time is just talking endlessly.Yea,that's just the feeling.I can't tell what it's gonna be like in the future but I'll just have to go where this road takes me.We'll just have to go with the flow and see where it leads us,but some how or rather things might or might not turn out the way we want it.All I know is,God I'm placing it in your hands!I bet on you God!

I can't and I won't force the flow of things but I can hope that maybe who knows in years to come, friends might find each other again.For now I think what we or I could really do is...

"Cherish the moment,take lots of pictures,enjoy the minutes and seconds that passes by;when the time for friends to go seperate ways then just look at all the photos and laugh and cry about it as I like."

As we go on...we remember,all the times we had together...as our lives change from whatever,we will still be friends forever...

Okay,have to get back to the assigments...haizzz.....

No comments: