Thursday, January 17, 2008

It starts in my toes,and I crinkle my nose...Where ever it goes,I always know,
You make me smile,please stay for a while now..Just take your time,where ever
you go...


I'm in love with this song!!!!!So sweet and just dreamy!I'm feeling bubbly now...Arh...so tired!It's been another week in college and the assigments are getting harder but I have to admit it's cool!I just got my student ID and well I guess I'm stuck with having my secondary school picture there,when I handed my application to my dad to hand in for me I didn't know he handed that picture in!Everyone keeps going,"Aw...So cute!how old were you!?"oh well...I'll live.

I was at edu fair last week with my family there and I found out a lot about what route I could take after I graduate next year from college.Well,God it's still in your hands!

A lot is happening around me and before I go on...Jane dear!CONGRATS!!!!!!happy for you my dear,glad you made it to William Angliss!We go out soon ya!Everyone's finally moved on and it is just blissful to know that there's so much more exciting beginings in everybody's lives.I'm off to camp tomorrow afternoon after college.We are going to Pulau Ketam for our school field trip which reminds me...I haven't packed my bags yet.hahahaha...better get to it then!

Oh yea,Rong!Good luck with your audition!You can do it!Oh n I have a msg from HIM, "Just take the road laid out for you now,one step at a time.Follow your heart!Make the most out of this and remember I am with you always....Always and forever!Take the plunge to uncharted waters and shine all you can.You never know what might surprize you...be hopeful and trust yourself on it!" Hope to hear from you soon....for now,GAMBATTE!Love ya!

2 comments:

BabyBie said...

hehe i likey this song too! eyh yooo! get cbox! then i can spam it =P

Carmen said...

That's why I didn't get a cbox....hahaha.joking jokin..but i'll get one soon...hahaha.....then i can let u spam all u want.hehehe...