Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged by Rachel

1. What’s your ambition?
Haha.. Psychologist!but my secret amibition is to be the next Jerry Bruckheimer!!! XD (for those of you who has no idea who he is..he's the producer of Pirates of the Caribbean, CSI, Amazing Race, Survivors, Pearl Harbor, National Treasure, etc..)

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriends?
My family and friends =) still single.. (not promoting k..)


3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
I'm not a pessimist, so I'm not the "my world is dark" person


4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Depends. If it includes performing on stage alone or eating eggs and onions, then you've got the wrong person. =p

5. How many babies you want?
Haha..2?a boy and a girl... =)


6. Favorite perfume/fragrance?
No preference

7. What do you think will be your greatest downfall?
I don't exactly rank them.. one hurdle after the other, that's though stuff as it is.. so why bother ranking them?


8. Do you believe in eternal love?
Yup. =) from the one above, Jesus Christ.

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to u? (List 10)
1) Christian
2)Understanding
3) Humorous
4) Spotting
5) Gentle
6) Doesn't have to be some smarty-pants
7) Loves me for who I am and accepts me
8) Organised and neat
9) Has his own views and opinions
10) Passionate about life and Christian works.

still..nothing is perfect. Perfect is not a standard, it's a wild dream..

10.What feeling do you love most?
Happiness, Joy, Love..

11. What are your bad habits?
er..I pick out onions and spring onions from my food, last minute worker =p

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
You keep your opinions to yourself and I'll mine to myself..let's call it truce.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
No other questions to ask already? obviously the answer is YES!


14. What do you hate most in others?
Speaking without integrity, selfishness, snob, having no respect for others, not sensitive to others, rudeness... I don't hate... just despise


15. What do you crave for the most currently?
sleeping in my bed and not the hard floor in camp.. zzzzz

16. What features/quirks do you find totally sexy on a guy/girl?
I agree with Rach and Li Sha. The eyes are the main part and also the person's smile and his/her expressions. Priceless!


17. Describe the person who tagged you in 7 words.
Rachel > thin, funny, smart, sporty, loves God, friendly =) but 7 words ain't enough..

18.What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Enjoy CU Camp and had tonnes of fun!

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
If only I knew.. I'm not God, so whatever will come, will come I guess.. =) Bring it on!


20. What song describes how you feel now?
Hearts Courageous. CU Camp theme song. I feel like I could be a Daniel.. :)





Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question.Make a total of 20 questions and tag 8 people.List them out at the end of the post.

Maybelle
Jane
Ms Mel
Ms Angeline
dunno la...

No comments: