Thursday, May 28, 2009

Did you say S-K-I-R-T!?

SMS convo

Rachel > Teman me wear skirt ok :) cya!

Carmen > NO skirt.seriously.i don't have..haha..sorry.

Rachel > Aiyah i bring for you la

Carmen > Cannot fit......crazy ah!I'm much bigger than you la!



Well, as soon as I stepped into the SSU, Rach grinned and pulled out a denim skirt from her bag. She said she wants to see me in a skirt cause she never saw me in one. Well, I don't exactly have one anyway. ;p

I only wear dresses during occasions which (unfortunately) requires it. I'm not exactly the type that dares to wear skirts. One, I have ugly legs. Two, I don't have the capacity to wear it. Three, I'll look ugly. Four, I'll feel insecure as it's pretty short. Five, I just don't have the guts!! XP It's like world war 3 at home when my mom forces one on me. :p

So the entire day kinda revolved around the word 'skirt'. Even Leon, David and Leng Lei were trying to convince me to wear it. Especially Leng Lei! It's hard to explain, so I'll let the photos do the talking. =)








it works to sit in such a position.. ;p
over my dead body!!i'm not wearing it!




she became 'creative', "since you don't want
to wear it like a skirt, then just wear it like a tube!"




she's really strong! she kept tickling me and
tried to drag me to the toilet all at once.


I got a blue black on my left knee..
I'm more than ever convinced that
a skirt is capable of such 'harm'..lol XP
But I didn't wear it in the end. Thanks anyway Rach. (for the not forcing me part.. ;D) I'll wear one some time in the future, and when I do, I'll post up the photos... promise! :D

2 comments:

Mel said...

Ah so cute!

:)

And please...you don't have fat legs. And even if you do, so what? I have fatter :) And I still wear skirts shamelessly haha!

I don't wear skirts too. But believe me, if you're adventurous enough to try on some while shopping just for fun, once you find the right kind of skirt that'll flatter your figure and forget your legs, believe me, you'll be hooked like I am now haha!

Carmen said...

hmm..maybe.one day.one FINE day.haha!let's go shopping then!