Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Welcome To The Family!!

Yeap! As of this instance there's a new addition to my family! No... I'm not getting married. (what were you thinking?) *grins*












A little baby boy has come!!!!!
His name is Darren Hee!!








i'm not advertising for them...


fast asleep..

he's got nice long fingers..
maybe he'd play the piano one day! :)

ain't he cute..? :)

the father



the mother..
who do you think the baby look most like?



the 2 grandmothers..

me and ivan
cam whored with every available minute! :D

my mom
look at how my aunt stares at her little boy..so sweet~

Aunt Yin Peng and little Darren
this is what happens when a baby arrives..

Ivan and little Darren
we can't help staring at it!

Me and little Darren
we're even teaching him how to cam whore on the day he's born!!
=D


No comments: