Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tired.. that was my first thought.

I don't want to get up. jhfodushduhf Sigh.. asdgausa But I can't..
Dad won't be happy if he needs to wait

I rushed out of the door when I heard him horn


I lost my train thought
I can't recall what was going through my mind
Flowers.. fduhfiuhf carnations..fahfkauhstatice..
I was thinking of
dfdsfdsfdsfdsddfdhsdg flowers?


At that moment I felt a jolt
My eyes widened..
I fell asleep
As I do everyday on the way to college

I grabbed my bag
Stepped out half awake
To see




Nothing familiar...






Cloudy..
Dark..



Where am I?
I turned around..
It was here..
Just a moment ago,
Where's dad?


I was uiuhofiwefofhfofaoihfoihf Alone.



My heart started to thump
It's going so fast..



RUN! RUN!! Get out of here!



Run? adghausydg Where?

Go?adghausydgsa To?

auWhat's going on?




I ran.. I ran
For what?
My life?
From what?


I begin to realize
There are something flashing past me
Looks like pieces


Pieces of pictures
Smiles..
Laughter...

I'm running away from them??

I can't stop..hshdss My feet aren't stopping
I'm running like an arrow
To no end

Stop me..
I'm tired..
I want to stop...






then.....dhiasu I WOKE UP.
and I woke up feeling..........



rather hungry.
What was that about? I thought..





You tell me.
:) Food.. I need food..






4 comments:

Jane Low said...

Yes, I agree.

You NEED food :)

athens said...

hey hey
long time no c
all the bez 4 ur exam!!!
God bless u^^

shonna.abs said...

Hey you weirdo!
I like this post. Really interesting stream of consciousness, or rather...'dream of consciousness'!! Haha.

Carmen said...

haha!thanks shonna! :) yes..I'm a weirdo. Lit influences our lives remember!