Thursday, December 3, 2009

Buzzin'

I always wondered. Why does the saying go, "Busy as a bee?" Why can't it be busy as an ant or beaver or squirrel? Hmmm... Well I don't like bees. I'm afraid of them. I always imagine one flying in my direction with its stinger aiming to pierce through my skin. *shivers*

But be it a bee or an ant or whatever animal it is.. I like being busy. :) It keeps me occupied at least. Though it means I'm being compared to that unfriendly insect. I miss being in MCKL. I miss running around the entire college. I miss all the SC meetings and mostly the workload. I know. I'm really insane. But those things kept alive. It kept me moving. It gave me a rush of all sorts of feelings. Happy and satisfying feelings at least.

I miss it all indeed. :( I miss more than anything.. the people. Well not all.. but most of them. I don't know why, but I felt so alive in the 1.5 years I had there. Now. Hmm.. slow paced and lifeless. No running. No rush. No feeling.

Even with the assingments I had for the past few weeks. Nothing. Absolutely nothing... sigh.... Another 8 sems to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boo.

Seems like someone is stuck in the pass for a moment.

Remember, time is just an illusion.

The past is a memory trace and the future is just an imagination.but Now is where you are and what you are doing.

So, let the past be the past and come what may for the future, but cherish Now.