Monday, December 21, 2009

Here's to you.

Probably I'm not the first to say it. Probably you would have heard it before. I am older than you but I am truly sadden by this. I can't stop thinking about what you told me. If I were you, I would have broken down so many times. Your stronger than you think and I have to say, this matter is very grave.

Your talented, pretty and really so loveable. You are worth so much more than that. Don't loose hope and never loose heart. I won't lie. It's not easy. It's very hard. Painful? Yes,very. But.. as painful as it is, it will pass. The worst will pass. Believe me. I've had my share and I'm still facing with my own problems. You'll get by just as I did. :)

We can't help asking god why such things would happen because we're only human. And because we're human enough it is why we need to rely on God. I wish I can be there to give you a hug whenever you feel like your being jabbed all over. Don't try to think or understand how it happened or why it ever did happen. Leave that to God. Just remember that whatever it is, He won't ever leave you.

Even when you feel your all alone, remember that we're all in that together too. If ever you need me, just call or sms or even e-mail me. I'll answer straight. Don't face it alone. I know your struggling to smile, struggling to be okay. I see your effort and I see your motives. But remember that you can and should have your human moments. I know that you probably won't get to read this but.. this is really my wish for you.

Hang in there. Dark clouds will pass and the sun has to shine. :) Remember that. :)


Lots of love,
Carmen.

No comments: