Sunday, September 30, 2007

What do you plan to do after exams? (After SPM, means no more school life!)

The List
1. Sleep like a pig....
2. Wake up every day at 12 in the afternoon...ok la 10 in the morning....mom would kill me if woke up that late.
3. Learn to bake!!!!!
4. Eat a lot....FOOD!!!!!!!
5. Watch all the movie I missed...and ANIME!!!!!CSI:NY,HEROES!!!!!
6. Look for a job...but most probably would end up at me mom's office..haizzzz
7. Go online 24/7.
8. Go out with Jane n Rong.
9. Buy books with my borders card that is rotting in my purse since my birthday and also with th MPH coupons I got....I want P/S I love u,Angels Unlimited.....The Christmas Mystery....
10. Redecorate my room!
11. Learn to drive.....
12. Get rid of all my school books and sell them.....
13. Find a college to go to and ask Aunty Rina for help with scolarship....
14. Buy Christmas presents for everyone
15. Celebrate Jane's 17th birthday!in OG ar????
16. Convince my mom to let go to Cameron Highlands with Rong n Jane....PLS mom!!!!
17. Join the YKLS.......
18. Visit pastor Vic in S'pore
19. Go around the entire city eating my way through with Rong n Jane!
20. Visit Sabah n Sarawak...climb Mount. Kinabalu....u two up for it????
21. Go to church camps with the two....
22. Get rid of the junk in the store room.....
23. Spend christmas with all my friends...then go about caroling...hahaha...
24. Shop for some shirts....
25. Maybe...ask my aunt if I could Tour Lead....to HK?maybe US.....hehehehe
26. Sleepover in any one of my friends house...or maybe they come over to mine.

2 comments:

Justine Phang said...

tsktsktsk...haven't even have spm already thinking about holiday...wahahah!!!

Anonymous said...

do let me know when u come to singapore! will bring u around k.. :)

waijin