Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas!

I'll be home for Christmas...I think every one knows this tune.On the way to the airport that day guess what Ivan was singing; "I won't be home for Christmas...You can count on me.."hahaha
Me and Ed were laughing every time he sang that tune,well true enough we weren't home for Christmas.We went to Hong Kong on Dec 23 and came back on Dec 27.Well I made this little travel journal so I shall post it here >>>>

DEC 23,
It's 9:27 pm,I'm seating in the plane and guess what I was doing?hahahahaha,I was messaging all my friends and left them a Christmas greeting.I of course messaged dad first...with the three of us gone,my parents were home alone for Christmas.Erm...my dad didn't really liked it and yea he was blacked face alright.Poor mom had to endure it for 5 days...hahaha,sorry mom!

10:20 pm, The TV was playing some chinese movie which was quite nice but the ear phones really hurt my ears...


DEC 24,
12:05 am, hehehehe...I'm 'jakuning' over the view outside the window,yes,I got the window seat.The plane was flying just above the layer of clouds and it's so beautiful!The way the clouds were forming outside was awesome!

12:15 am, Trying to watch Just For Laughs but failed and I end up reading my Angel Agent again while listening to my mp3.Gee...everyone back home should be sleeping by now but I can't though.Aiyoo!There's this lady behind me sticking her feet on my arm rest as she sleeps like a pig.Ew..hehehe,shall try to poke that feet of hers with my pen!

12:22 am, Oh rite,HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANE dear!Great that piggy lady's feet is getting further up my arm rest!Shesh!I feel like tossing my drink back on her.Hey,it's officially Christmas Eve!Wheee!hmm...should I poke piggy lady's feet again??

12:44 am, Okay,piggy lady finally took her wonderful smelling feet away.We're landing soon I think.My darling brother,Edmund is busy reading 'MY' P/S I Love You and OMG!He doesn't know how to take care of it!EDMUND WONG!!!!!Your so dead!

1:44 am, Welcome to HK!The rain's getting heavier and the stewardess gave us this plastic thing to drape around ourselves and asked us to run down from the plane to the bus waiting near the plane.First time I did that and wah lau...slippery and cold out there!

8:00 am, It was my turn in the bathroom.We crashed on to the bed I think at 3 something near 4 and we didn't fall asleep immediately,we were watching the Beautician & The Beast.We stayed in the Panda Hotel,they have very cute Christmas deco!I'll upload the pictures later.Ed's phone was ringing so much I nearly chucked it out of the window....I know it's time to get up but just keep quiet!!!!!!

6:07 pm, Well we had a half day city tour around HK,we picked up my Godma from her hotel and she's been going on and on about things which I know nuts of.Now we just boarded the train to Shenzhen.It's a 45 min ride and we had no seats plus we had to carry our own luggage.It's not hard,i've done it a couple of times but this time I had to take care of Ivan since mom and dad aren't here.But he's been a good boy...thank God!

8:25 pm, We are at the imigration.The officer took my passport,typed something into the computer,scanded it and started looking from the passport picture to me and to the passport again.She even had to ask me to remove my specs cause she can't recognize me,I only started to wear specs when I was 15 so my passport doesn't have a picture of me with specs on.She must have thought I was some fake or some terrorist.Ya meh???

9:45 pm, We finished our dinner and we went to a night market.We bought only one thing....DVDs!We bought up to about RMB 400!Well,we couldn't hold the temptation you know..

1:40 am, We went up to our room and came down again.We had to celebrate our godma's birthday.Didn't exactly had fun but it was ok.They made me drink red wine,I had to take it cause everybody was pushing it to me so I drank.I was bitter and that's all I could taste.I'm not a drinker so it felt like taking bitter herbal tea.We crashed on to bed at about 1:40 or so and slept instantly.


DEC 25,
7:32 am, Ed shoke me up violently and all I could hear is we're late.It took me a while to register and I immediatly got up.We ran into the toilet,brushed our teeth,washed up and began to furiously fling on our clothes.We had less than 10 minutes to gulp down our breakfast.But well we weren't the only late ones so hahaha...we managed to eat but ed had to work so he didn't touch any food at all.We snucked two pieces bread for him but he didn't want it so more for me and Ivan.

8:20 am, We left the hotel and yes,we were behind schedule.The tour guide in a very nice way told us not to be late again tomorrow morning but we felt guilty la..

12:06 pm, We are entering Window Of The World,this place is very nice.It's a gigantic monument or museum where they made all this miniature models of the world famous landmarks.So if you have a very low budget,go to Window Of The World,you can see the world at only RMB 240.We actually helped the members of our tour group to take pictures most of the time cause we've been here before.The only reason I came to HK this time was to learn how to tour lead from Ed,Ivan just tagged along cause he seemed so sad as he was left behind.Excuse me!When everyone went to HK in september I was the only left at home and I didn't even say anything but uncle alex says he can learn to tour lead too...hahahaha...yea right!Well what can I do if he's tears are worth a trip to HK during peak seasons.

6:00 pm, We just watched the show in The China Folk Village.It was a display of the 52 tribes in China and the costumes were very amazing!It was not a bad show but I was falling asleep towards the end of the show. =p

8:30 pm, We just finished another show called The Splendid Of China.It was a better show cause it involved fire,canons,horses and laser lightings.Again I nearly fell asleep at the end.hahahahaha!We went back to the hotel and hahaha...the three of us ordered room service.The bill was settled by me cause I kept all the RMB and HK dollars.hehehe...I shall not reveal how much I got for this trip.hahahaha....XD Oh yea...

MERRY CHRISTMAS MOM,DAD,PENG YI & UNCLE ALEX,AUNT CINDY & UNCLE DANNY,CHARMAINE,DICKSON,CHERYNE,POH POH,GONG GONG,EVERYBODY AT HOME & JIA RONG,JANE,ANDY,DOREA,AMY,ANGIE & EVERYBODY I KNOW!!!!!! Happy Birthday to Dorea and Angie!!

DEC 26,
5:45 am, I'm up and awake!why???DUH!I'm going to Disneyland!

11:35 am, YEAH!!!!!We arrived in Disneyland!We checked out of the hotel earlier to make our way back to HK to go to Disneyland.I've been to Disneyland more than 5 times,so I know the routes well.I'm a big fan of it,though it seems kiddy but trust me anyone could be blown away at the things they do in Disney.We went around to do pin trading which was really cool!

9:00 pm,The entire day was just magic!I enjoyed it very much though I'm tired.We're waiting for the firewoks now.HAizz....all the horrible people in the who wouldn't sit down for the people at the back nearly got into a fight.I had my cousin on my lap and yes it was going crazily numb!We were all shouting at them asking them to sit down,and there was this lady that stood up and told the crowd standing off very nicely but everyone clapped for her!Ok,not evryone sat down but ok la...

10:30 pm, We were nearly reaching the Panda Hotel again.The fireworks were awesome!It's always breath taking!Okay I'm very tired and i need to sleep.....Nite...


DEC 27,
8:30 am, Today we had half a free day before we board the plane.So we slept until as late as possible.We eventually woke up andwent out for some breakfast and yes,....shopping.hahaha...the thing that I still find hard to do without giving up an hour later.I did the carrying the bags part as usual.

2:35 pm, We arrived at HKIA.We had to check in our luggage all the way at terminal 2 and go back all the way to terminal 1 to board the train!haizz....

5:00 pm, The plane took off only like 5 which was half an hour late.

8:50 pm, Welcome back to Kuala Lumpur!I got a lot of sms from mom n some from rachel,andrea,jane and some others.I'm really tired and I'm glad to be home....BED!!!!


Well...this is my really long account of my trip and yes it's very long...I'll upload the photos later.Till then...Ciao!!!!

No comments: