Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Last Of It...

*sigh* It's over....it's finally over.Yup,no more SPM for me!Well I finally graduated,no more walking into school with Ivan,no more monday blues,no more school.For the past 11 years I was in the same school so now I sort of dread going to the same place again but I'll definietly feel some what uneasy not waking up at 6 everyday or wearing my pinafore or even walking down the same road that leads to school everyday with my blind eyes looking up at the trees.

The BK paper yesterday was okay.It was not very easy but the standard is definietly easier than how Ms Moey would set it.I spent my free days studying BK because my mom expects an A for this subject and Ms Moey will also expect an A2 at least.A bit stressed up by them but it was okay.I sort of giggled when I flipped open the first page of the question paper.I could answer them!I actually could answer them!I finished it at about 4 then checked my paper until about 4:15 like that.The invigilator asked if I wanted to go out early,normally I would but I didn't.Did I forget to mention that I was the only one sitting in the class for the exam...?Eunice,Emerene and Deborah were in the 4th floor and I'm the only sad person taking the paper on the 2nd floor.Our nombor pusat was different so I had to take it on my own.I was watched by two invigilator and they were busy playing with their handphones...hahahaha but I can't copy from anyone so they didn't bother.

After the paper I slowly packed my bag then took out my camera and just went about some places taking pictures.I'm being sentimental again......It's kinda silly to go about taking pictures like that but hey I'm not gonna come into school as a student of SMK SBU anymore,from now on I'll come in as a visitor or at most an ex-student.It was weird to walk about the entire school that was so quiet and peaceful.Every where I go I stopped for a moment and like a movie some memorable scenes played before my eyes.I can't help smiling to myself as I walked down memory lane.



The name is weird but it's a physics term



My class



My table..



For the past month all of us have been busy holding our books and reading before each of paper and sat along this corridor.


This is my secret place...I used to hang out here alot with Jia Rong & Ai Jane when we were in form 3.We talked about alot of things here,dreams,future and any thing at all.


This is the balcony next to my form 3 class.I used to love spending time here looking out and yea with rong and jane too...I love to day dream so hahaha...






haha...this is the balcony outside the girls toilet but it has ne of the best views



This is where the three of us would sit every morning before the assembly.Jia Rong always love to sit as close to the brown chair as possible so she can lean on it and sleep,while me and jane would just talk randomly.


This is the very same path I'll walk through every morning as I entered the school grounds





This is the front view of my school..well I guess this is it then,as I walked out that gate it was closed behind me and a little voice in my mind said "You won't be walking through them anymore.Not in your pinafore as SBU-nian anymore.."


I felt a bit sad for a moment but oh well there's a longer road up ahead of me anyway.When I got up my mom's car she said, "11 years already,so ready to plunge ahead from here...?".I looked at her amazed that she knew what went through my mind as I saw the scenery of the school disappearing from the window's view and just said, "Of course I am!"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wei damn nice your photos not a single human in sight!!!! send to me pls T_T

sam

Anonymous said...

wah...eyh with the MUST 'graduation' song.. takleh blah la u!

Carmen said...

haha...sure...I was so damn emo when I went around to take the picture...

Anonymous said...

carmen!!! my new blog: www.baby-bie.blospot.com.