Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I realized I was staring blankly at my book and all of a sudden tears just fell like that.I'm not the type that loves to cry but there was just this heavy and sad feeling.Strange yet seemingly fimiliar to me.I just sat there crying for as long as I could remember and I couldn't stop.It just came flowing down like a really long and endless river.I looked out my window and all I could picture were two people before me.

I felt somehow relieved for a moment.But as I stared on,I saw the two figures moving further and further away.I held out my hand to try to reach them but I couldn't even get an inch close to them.Then it dawned on me that they were just a figment of my imagination.The tears kept flowing down,I kept asking myself "what am I crying about?why do feel so sad?"...I couldn't answer myself.I feel as though someone or something just ripped part of my heart out.

I sensed this heaviness since the moment I woke up...did I see some dream?Then in the corner of my mind,I saw the two figures again.I wanted to call out to them but I couldn't speak.As much as want to run forward and hold on tight to them I felt the other part of me frozen to the chair.I wanted to run after them but I couldn't and I can't....I know well enough that I can't hold on to them or even chase after them not now,not anymore.I only could stare as they slowly turned away from me and walked further and further away.

I just kept staring at them as their figure slowly gets smaller and smaller.I wouldn't look away though I know they are never turning back,still I wanted to see them until their figure totally vanishes from my sight.I know there's this path in front of me,it was meant for me and no one else.I wanted to advance ahead into the future...my future but I felt myself heavy and hesistant.I turned and took a very long look at the not too distant past.The tears stopped for a moment as I recall every single detail I could.All of it....every single memory,detail or little pieces of fragment that I could remember,I pondered at them for a very long while.

I found myself smiling as I heard the voices...those happy voices.The very voices I wanted to remember till my last breath on earth.Like an album I kept it all burried in my heart,I had to move on already.I know I need to move forward but I can't help stopping for a moment longer at the place where it all started.The place I found lost treasures and new horizons to persue.I smiled once more at it,then I walked backwards very slowly and turned away.

I stared down the two paths not too far from me,I smiled at it for a moment and slowly headed down mine.I uttered something as I walked slowly down my path,so much to say,yet none could I have the chance to tell them.I walked on and stopped for a moment as I saw before me vast lands and countless paths.Then I noticed the bridges and intersections ahead.It's still far from where I am but I'll reach it.I know that surely they will come around again...I know they will definietly come around again some where in the near future....but for now,I'll just keep walking ahead.

As I kept walking the tears came streaming down again....but this time,it's tears of joy and happiness,anticipation and anything but sadness and heaviness....



No comments: