Saturday, February 9, 2008

Closure...What does that mean to you???Keeping secrets all to yourself,hiding things from everyone,putting on a mask and let no one know what's really going on;that's closure for me.Everyone wears a mask,it's no unfimiliar fact but sometimes are we really naive enough to think that no one really wears one.

Most of the time,I tend to wear one not because I have any big secrets that the world can't find out but because I don't want to be a 'mood spoiler'.It really ruins others' day when we look so caught up with our own emotions and when we do that we put the ones who are close to us to a unnecessary worry.Sometimes it's really painful and heavy when we bottle up inside but what choice do we have?Seriously,what else could we do about it?

My problems compared to so many others out there is like insignificant but...when your drowning in pain,how sensitive can you be?

I'm always the happy go lucky type as people often say but seriously....you all sure bout that???I'm too talkative and when I see someone looking all sad,I can't help but ask.We're only human rite?Sometimes,they'll tell but most of the time there's always this stop sign there.We can't intrude,it's not our right anyway but sometimes I really wish for once,maybe just once someone did barge in.It will definitely make me feel annoyed and agitated but at the same time the burden is no longer so heavy...it's like when someone finally knows your deepest secret and you tend to feel so much safer with him/her.

It's a delibrate act of trespass but...think about it,when someone knows your deepest pain and was there..you would finally feel like there was a place of comfort,a place to take refuge when those emotions would take us as prisoners again.I can't explain what that feels like when it does happen but so far,for me,that has only happened once.There was a knock on the door to all my sorrow,it was encouraging me to open up and unknowingly...I opened the door.

It was like the gigantic tupperware finally cracked and all it's contents were spilling out without the stop sign anymore.Everything seems to fall in place when I did spill out everything.It's not that I'm encouraging anyone to let others intrude in your personal life...we're not really blind when we do open that door.After all,we are the smartest being on planet earth..

Now that I recall it,it was like a hand that just fished me out of the deepest seas of sorrow.I didn't really bother or cared anymore if I drown in there...I just wanted to indulge in them.I didn't want to break free from it,I couldn't even if I wanted to,the pain is too much to handle.But that hand...it just fished me out,didn't even asked or stopped,it just happened so quickly.When I regained consciousness,I felt light and it was like I woke up from a nightmare.I didn't even know it was a nightmare until I was looking from the other side.

It's funny how we see and analyse things when we are on one side and when we're on the other.It's true when they said the ones who are on the outside can see things much more clearer than the ones inside it.I'm still drowning...so are you,but are we willing to grab that hand extended to us?Are we willing to take away the stop sign?

Are we willing to just continously drown in our sorrows,pain and sadness without even trying to save ourselves???

It's not easy,it never is and never will be...but it's the only clean break.

No comments: