Saturday, April 19, 2008

Tagging

A total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. What are you craving now?
Nothing in particular.I just ate...But I think I'm up for basketball or my storybooks.

2. What was the last movie you've watched?
Forbiden Kingdom. It was amazingly better than expected and it was funny too.

3. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
I would have to go with my two best friends.DUH!

Well, Jia Rong is one of the people I know who would not complain and whine about the situation but would try to solve it before anything else.She can be accountable for many things and it's not bad to have her around to try to divise a plan to get out of this freaking island.

Jane is must as well...she can cook which means our problem of straving to death is taken care of and besides who would stop laughing when Jane's around?

Third person????hmm... I would say maybe my elder brother,Edmund.He's a real pain most of the time but when it comes to solving problems I think I can work it out with him.He's sometimes really annoying but hey we're family and we've been in real sticky situations together though along the solving process we screamed and yelled at each other but we two do come up with good ideas together.

4. What are you most happy with now?
My new computer =p

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have those around me running to reach theirs as well.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes,hahaha...I'm the kind of person that likes to think and believe that there's a light at the end of the tunnel.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
The ones I hold dear and the ones I love

8. Why are you wasting your time to do this?
Hahaha...I haven't update my blog in a while and I got tagged by Jia Rong.

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Let things run the way they are and if it was meant to be and if it is God's plan then why not?Go with the flow...

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
MUAHAHAHA....hmm...
a) She is very talented in music and she's my real long lost twin.

b) She is crazy,funny and whacky. The one who can speak what's inside me and the one who can manipulate me the most ahahahaha....(in a good way)

c) She is unique and pretty.Definitely weird and wonderful...she can drive you up the wall!but she's really fun and comfortable to be with.

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Wah,this is not such an easy question.Hahaha...hmm...my other half?Well,erm of course I want him to be romantic,funny,spotting,out-spoken,sensitive,active,good in sports,understanding,God-fearing and plenty more.But I would definitely want my other half to be a Christian.Hahahaha...still it's just what I want not what I'll have so God...lead the way!

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Hate?Can't really define it but I'm definitely not a saint either,so I do dislike certain people but so far God seems to prove my judgements wrong.The ones I so call hate turns out to be really someone I can really have fun with and besides hating someone takes a lot of strength,so why should I waste such strength???

13. What is your ambition?
A psychologist.

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
The truth hurts but I would rather know it.How else can I learn from them and grow to be a better person?We make mistakes but we can learn to stop making the same mistake.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Will power and love

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
HAHAHAHA....shopping is pretty impossible for me.

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you
Twin

18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?
Panic for a second and try to get help.

19. What makes you different?
Not a clue...you tell me.

20. (edited question) What is the most memorable event that happened to you lately?
I have no idea what was the original question but anyway,i think the most memorable event was seeing my youngest uncle getting enganged.IT WAS SO SWEET!


I tag:
everyone on my link list!!!

No comments: