Monday, April 7, 2008

Thank You...

This is one of those times again when I wish I could find the right words to say. But I think the most suitable one know would be thank you. Thank you and sorry as well. I'm not sure if I had finally found out the mistake I made but as much as I am sure, this is one of them. I make mistakes, yes yes...here comes the phrase 'we all make mistakes', which sometimes I wished my stupid character wouldn't but hahaha....we all have to learn a great deal of 'something' right?

It's not easy to find out what mistakes a person can make and sometimes not knowing isn't exactly bliss.Talking it out is obviously the best advice others can give but is it all that simple?Not that I don't want one....I WANT ONE CHANCE!I mean to talk that is..but sometimes we tend to have nothing to say or at least nothing can be said.

I remember a few friends asked me this question before, "why do you care so much?" I really wished I knew then I wouldn't even be stuck here now,now would I?Not that it's any BIG problem but I know if nothing is done soon..I dunno know what is it gonna be like from now on.Lord,help me...guide me through this.TEACH ME....I need you Lord.

Haizz...Goodness...what kind of post am I posting on this blog nowadays????Oh well...thank you again.I only wish there's something else I could do to apologize...

No comments: