Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rachel Chua :)

How shall I even begin? :)






She's well... Rachel. Fun knowing such a lovely sister in Christ. Like many others, she thought me things and made me see new things. A worth while adventure indeed. :) Hahaha... so this goes to you, Boss! Happy 19th Birthday! I know you'll have a blast in Africa.


p/s: Don't kill me for the pictures below.. ;p
















Ada gaya bukan?

I think this was in some 'David's' kancil. lol.. XP

I have no idea what she's trying to do..
me and pranav looks scared..haha

basket ball charity game

all the rambut 'buh-terr-baang-ann'

one of my fav pictures of her..
cute leh?

the most natural smile I've seen of her..
she'll probably say this is an ugly picture of her..
too bad..you don't get to pick!
some 'David' took this. ;p

n this is when exams were near..
so 'hung' macam CNY

N-O.. get it?

there's never a dull moment when Rach is with that some 'David'..
he'll kill me if he reads this.. ;p

see what I mean? XD

full of mor-dull-ing potential too

starbucks right after Hammy. I kinda miss it actually.

Now you know what other jobs are available for you.

Chocolate? :)



Regina the marketing kaki,
Rachel the LIB-BRA-RIAN,
Carmen... the awesome!
hahahahaha!
ini the BOSS



so gonna miss my climbing buddy :(

this is Ben. so pro! and it's his second time climbing!

Kah Kiat getting his first taste of climbing :)

The agile Mel on the wall

gaya kan?

this is Alysaa. the real pro..

SURPRISE!

Shock!HAha..well who wouldn't be if they
saw 25 candles on their 19th birthday!?

a lot of breath.. and a lot of saliva too.. :P

Thank you Mel for getting these lovely treats! :)

so farnee...this picture is like we're getting an award or something.

Eh! Mel you left your 25 candles there! haha!
not revealing anything here btw.. XP

say AHH!

the little girl who came all the way
just to sing Happy Birthday. :)

yes..we even cam whore in trains too.. :)

a perfect sunset to end the day too. :)
Happy Birthday Rach! =D






We Love You Rach! :)
Have fun in SA, we'll keep you in prayer. :)



2 comments:

Mel said...

Nice pictures! Missing her already :)

Carmen said...

sigh...Yea. :)