Monday, September 14, 2009

The Things That Made My Monday... :)

Monday monday...
So good to me,
Monday morning
It was all I hope it would be...






I used dread Mondays. Well, they don't call it Monday blues for nothing right? :) but my Monday today is a good one as the mamas and the papas put it. :)



















WHY???? *grins*
































Well... it's cause;













1. I woke up on the right side of bed!



2. I actually enjoyed the car ride to the station with my bro.



3. Had a good revision session with Li-Jinh.



4. Kent made me laugh. (as usual..)



5. Played badminton with Rachel, Kent and Rachel's Dad (the pastor!)



6. Laughed a lot during the game.. my skills are crappy but it's fun to play nonetheless.



7. Had a good lunch! Thank you uncle(rachel's dad) :D Nyonya food is good! :)



8. Had Rachel's company to Madmonkeyz



9. Tried on rock climbing shoes for an hour plus...



10. I GOT MYSELF A PAIR OF CRAGSDANCE!!! XD
























What more can I ask for? :)

Have a lovely Monday! :)


3 comments:

Mel said...

I like your shoesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Carmen said...

I know~! I do too!!!! But it's killing my feet! Haha! The things we do for what we love. :P

Bubaks said...

How are the shoes? did it take long to break in to them?

Im buying shoes this week. its either gonna be the cragsdance or the saltic guru.