Friday, October 2, 2009

In the Light...

Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet
And a light unto my path...






When I feel afraid
Think I've lost my way
Still You're there right beside me
And nothing will I fear
As long as You are near
Please be near me to the end







Heading to?
That somewhere

Going to?
That direction

Walking to?
That path



Which ever place, direction or path I'm going to.. I know I'm not lost. I can't be lost. How shall I fear of the unknown when I KNOW He's here with me. How shall fear darkness when His LIGHT shines my path for me. How shall I fear the obstacles ahead when I know that He will GUIDE me.

3 comments:

ANGEL_onLINE said...

so emo... want me to provide a map ah?

Carmen said...

Haha...better yet.be my personal guide la. :)

athens said...

amen!
we can leap in faith^^