Wednesday, October 21, 2009

song song mood

Yes.. I have been on a song song mood for about 2 months. :) Song song mood aka SSM (yea..a fantastic term created by me XD)

I think the first thing I learnt in mass comm class was the reason why a lot of people watch the movies and the dramas and also why actors back in the olden days act. Guess what the answer is???





"Escapism"





Well. Now it's for totally different reasons but yeap, that was the apparent reason last time. Same goes with singers..the better example would be poets. Duh! How can I forget Keats. One whole semester of him was enough to prove how much escape he and I needs. ;p

No matter when I'm happy or sad, angry or frustrated, powerless or hopeless, I find that talking to God helps and one more thing.. Listening to music. The right songs just seems to play. Coincidence? Maybe..maybe not. Maybe God is using the advance technology like my little ipod to tell me things. Or maybe it's haunted la. ;p But I prefer to think it's the first one. :)

For some reason, I'm very swayed by music. It's like it will effect my mood and my emotions for the day. Funny thing to be swayed by right? I'm in a SSM again. Happy or sad? Both.

Assuredly Yours by Planet Shakers is playing now. Guess what? The lyrics fit in so perfectly.. just the very things I need to hear this moment. :)



Are you in a SSM?

No comments: