Friday, October 23, 2009

Smile Worthy ♥

Fridays... I like Fridays! Not forgetting thursdays and wednesdays too. :) I feel happy today. So happy and giggle-ish. It's like there are no dark clouds hanging above me.. It's another lovely day. No wonder no dark clouds can come creeping on me. :) The Sun is shinning and everything is just lovely and full of song!

It's finally the 23rd. We've been plainning a surprise party for my Aunt Yin Peng and it's tonight!! WHEE!!! She's been stressed out and bogged down lately, hope this will make her smile. =D This planning goes way back to August! Geng right? My relatives from HK are here just for this. Well, my Aunt Yin Peng has done too much for everyone and she loved us so much. It's the least we can do for her.

She dresses me from head to toe since I was a baby. She still does now. Nearly all the clothes I have is bought by her. All my shoes. All my bags. Everything. Even my bed is from her! She has no children of her own but she loved me and my brothers and my cousins like her own. She really has a giving heart and she is the only other Christian in the family. Praise God for that! :) She really represents Dorcas in the Bible. :) I ♥ my aunt!

I can't help smiling today. God gave me every other reason to smile as well. The sky, the weather, everything wonderful and beautiful He carefully placed in my life. Yup. Including the wonderful family and friends He blessed me with. Amen for all that!





Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though its breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you

Light up your face with gladness
Hide every trace of sadnessA
lthough a tear may be ever so near
Thats the time you must keep on trying
Smile, whats the use of crying?
You'll find that life is still worthwhile
If you just smile :)



Smile. :)

1 comment:

Mel said...

Smile! :) I had a beautiful day thus far and glad your day is full of blessings and goodness! Have fun at the surprise party!