Thursday, October 15, 2009

PDA

Been doing a lot of thinking lately. Way too much actually. That's what you get for studying Psychology subjects.

You tend to do a lot of thinking, ponder about your life and you even tend to do a lot of soul searching and self-discovery(so Heaney!). Especially in Leadership & Life Skills class. I know I know.. what kinda subject is that right? Too bad. I must take it cause it's a pre-requisite subject.

I have to this assignment called PDA(not public display of affections..ehm ehm..), or known as Personal Development Assignment. Basically, I have to pick an area of my life and well...develope it, improve on it and become a better leader in the process. Sound like some crappy thing right?

That's what I thought at first, but I'm begining to think it's a good channel for me to do some emotional release. :) At least it keeps me sane.

No comments: