Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb =)

I just noticed that it's February. :) For some reason, this February seems a little different. I used to be really jumpy and excited when Feb comes; yes... I am super excited when my birthday is around the corner. =P

This year? Not so much. In fact.. I wasn't exactly looking forward to it. So much has happened in the last 8 to 9 months of my life and I think it has finally taken its tow on me. I've wasted too much tears on it and I've grown to be numb in a way.

But I know that God has intended my life to take such a course. Did I grow? I really hope so. Did I mature? I really hope so. Did I become stronger? I really really hope so. It's a tough walk ahead but I am ever so glad for the people who are willing to come take my hand and walk beside me. Thanks. :)

I've never known how powerful this sentence is until recently, "This is what we have to face, know that your not alone anymore.." I think I was so awed and touched that tears began to fall. I have to stop crying too much, but better out than in. :)

So, welcome February. :) Thanks for bringing some sunshine in with you. =)


No comments: