Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I wonder..

I wonder.. what makes up the perfect match?


Is it the way talk to each other? the soft hushed voices, the words we use that makes no sense to others but us?

Is it the way we would look at each other? the tiny sparkles we have when we see each other, the glow of happiness we have to know we belong to one another?

Is it in the littlest things we do for each other? sweet "I'm thinking of you" sms-es or cute little drawings we did of us when it's bored in class or the fact that you would remember things for me when you know I won't?

Is it the chemistry we have? the way we click together and somehow flow on the same wave length all the time?

Is it the way we would touch? the gentle and warm hands that would weather the cold or hold me close so tenderly that it feels as though I'm fragile.

Is it the way we would constantly walk together? how you would never walk in front of me or behind me but always beside me.

Is it the way we would know just what to say to each other at the right moment? "You'll be fine.." "Your not alone.." "I'm here."



But I guess all the above is not something definite. Nope. That's not perfect.. that's nearly a fairy tale. It's not that it's impossible, it's just that it's so rare and at the same time, so unoriginal. The most perfect match I guess comes with a set of imperfections; perfection is attained when we can learn to love and tolerate each other.



"At the end of the day.. it's those imperfections, that makes us perfect for one another."
- quote from a Yasmin Ahmad commercial.



Maybe I'll find my imperfect half some day.. :)



1 comment:

ANGEL_onLINE said...

it's all of these... and more :)