Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm just at lost of words.Haizz...during Pre-U yesterday,dunno why someone nominated me to run for the Freshie Queen award on Orientation Ball nite.I was stunned when I saw my name on the board and all I know is one action>>>JAW DROP!OMG!WHAT!?I least expected such things,but oh well,can't do anything bout it...haizz...9 more days till OB nite.Haizzz

Oh,Valentine's Day is just around the corner!Happy Be-early Valentine's everyone!!!!!May you find your other half/soul mate that day.My dear brother came back from Cambodia yesterday and when I walked into my own room,I found a nice Cambodia shirt.it's the simple white and really thin material with a simple design near the neck line in blue,the best shirt he has ever bought me...seriously!

haizz...ok,Mom's calling.I gotta go home.Oh,she's going to Taiwan tommorow,hehehehe....freedom!!!!Bye!

No comments: