Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Okay,this is really embarrassing...I was on the phone with Isabel as I was walking to the balcony where I can see the basketball court.There was a lecturer standing there but he never taught me so I didn't exactly know who he is.Isabel was telling me bout the basketball club and I asked her which teacher was in charge.She said it was the accounts lecturer,and guess what I blurted out aloud????"Accounts teacher?I dunno whose the accounts teacher..."

Lo and Behold,the lecturer next to me spoke,"I'm the accounts lecturer.Are you looking for me?"I was stunned and I felt like a total nut.Isabel heard on the other end and began to roar with laughter.Sorry,sir!He was laughing too...I was like totally lost and dumb.Oh well,good way to meet someone,don't cha think???hahahahahahahaha!!!!

It's the 13th of February...wow,it's Valentine's tommorow.hmm....wonder what should I get for my friends...what should I get for you,Rong??hahaha,I know you will say nothing though.It's been a while since I last met you,wonder have you changed or something.But I have a feeling you'll answer me "same old same old.."

Wen Jo and Xin Ying said they and Marcus got me something for Valentine's,I wonder what are the three up to.Nothing mischievous ya,hahaha...well gotta go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINE!! May the love of Saint Valentine always be with you! haha.
yeah. you know me well, twin. nothing will do. nothing will do. haha. Gifts can't last forever but a good friend can. :)
yup. I'm just, same old same old. :-)