Friday, February 15, 2008

Passer-by

Was there ever a time when you wanted to tell someone something but you never got to it because of 'circumstances'?I agree that it happens too often and most of the time it happens nearly everyday.I'm, not trying to give any one a hint or anything but the thought just passed my mind.

We see it in movies so often and most of the time things take a very unpredictable turn when the truth or at least the heart felt of the other is not said.Why am I posting this?*sigh*It's just that I'm begining to notice a lot of people around me found a difficulty in telling someone what's on their minds.Sometimes looking at them makes me ask myself if I had anything that I really wanted to say and I couldn't...Then I will start to notice that I do feel the ache of not being able to say it.

Yea,I have to also agree that this is a very dicey affair,one wrong word and you can damage someone for good.It's kinda funny how powerful words can be sometimes.They say actions speaks louder than words but sometimes I think words are worst off then actions.Just with words we can either make or break someone.We constantly debate with the inner us; 'say'....'don't say'.

It seems like this is making our lives just a whole lot more complicated and it tends to take a tonne of strength and happiness from us.I don't know bout you,but I have seen a lot of them...theirs eyes are screaming a message, a plea of help but they couldn't get it across.When we tend to go all emo it shows in our eyes but I'm talking bout those who every second of the day is wearing a mask so well that they leave all their emotions undetected.It's weird when humans find speaking hard,they'll tend to speak with their eyes.

Everyone does obviously but there are some that really conceals all their pain in them.For me,I find it painful to see someone like that.I know there's a plea,sadness in them but so often I'm not the one to say anything to comfort them.I had no right....but sometimes seeing them like that really makes my heart aches.Sometimes being a passer-by isn't easy,we feel like stretching our hand to say,"Hey,it's hard but would you let me help you where ever I can?"

Humans are just the most unpredictable and hard to get,we tend to feel the pain of those around us and we feel stupid and just useless when knowing there's nothing we can do.Breaking the truth is painful but not doing anything is as painful.Picture this,a doctor tells you this as you wait outside the emergency ward,"I'm sorry but I'm afraid there's nothing more we could do.There isn't anymore that you can do,all you can do now is wait and prepare yourself for the worst..."

Another random quote;
We shed tears,feel hurt and despair when we know the ultimate 'truth';we only watch helplessly from a distance not being of any use to know those who are dear to us are aching with unspeakable sorrow...

No comments: