Monday, September 8, 2008

Not so little anymore

I knew this fella ever since he's born. Watched him from the moment he started to cry to crawling to walking to talking and to driving me up the wall.. Yup, meet my 'angel' lil' brother, Ivan.

Brief description of him ... He's tall, (yea..unfortunately he's only 2 cm or less from me =( ) very thin, 12 years old, specy, dark, semi-spiked hair, feet of size 8! (i'm only size 5!) and he has this good boy look.

His personality .. caring, kind, serious, responsible, dedicated, not afraid of being taken for granted, accountable, sensitive, (very..) gentle, goody-two-shoes, smart, very mature for his age, can be a little insensible, tears up easily, emotional, cheeky, annoying, loves his family, self-sacrificial, not calculative, animated at times, loves to watch TV, (so do i.. =p) loves music, ( so do i..) reasonable (he wasn't last time), growing up to be a fine boy and he's an awesome lil' brother!

Ivan sits for his UPSR paper tomorrow. My family has a usual tradition is that we would all gather around the person who is taking his/her major exams the day before for a time of prayer. We would always wish each other luck for every exam but since it's a major exam year we would pray especially. So we all gathered around Ivan's bed and laid hands on him.

It was a very emotional scene for Ivan cause he teared up the moment I started praying. By the end of it, mom gave Ivan a big hug so did I. (seems that it's a girl thing..) The entire 15 minutes was very solemn until..

Dad : Ivan, you can do it! May the force be with you! (er..star wars stuff..)

Ivan : We're having a moment here, don't spoil it please..

I laughed my head off when I heard that! This fella...*sigh* You just can't stop laughing with his randomness sometimes. It's very stressful for Ivan cause it's his first major exam and both me and Ed has already passed all that while he just begun. It's not easy being the youngest but hang in there young man!

Love you dearly.. don't panic and don't worry. We love you anyways since your the baby of the family! Who cares about 5 As!! Just do your best, we believe in you! I bring you for movie on Friday k..

No comments: