Monday, September 8, 2008

Holidays~

Yup! Finally having holidays after another 2 packed months in college. Whee~~ ahaha Some how or rather I feel very tired and sleepy. *yawns*

The second sem is pretty busy. It's like one event after the other! Thank God we had to only plan for 2 of them or else... who knows how we'll all end up? My mom kept saying I was very occupied and she kept telling me to list all of it down, I'll shock myself she says...


July
26th - Treasure Hunt (crazy planning before that!)

31st - BBQ Nite (we had only 3 days to plan!!!)

August
12th-15th - Spent time with Aunty Janet and Lil' Zoe from HK

15th-17th - MITM Fair (only manage to go on 15th caus eof the item below..=p)

16th - 19th - BRATs Camp in Kajang

23rd - Graudation Ceremony (my job was to take photos only =p) + Charmaine's (my lil' cuz) Birthday Party

25th - 29th - Spent time with Aunty Mei Ling > went for dinner every night *sigh*

28th - Ground Breaking Ceremony (just a 45 min event) (taking photos again~)

September
2nd - Driving test!(I know it's not an event but personally for me it is!!)

5th - 7th - MATTA Fair (i'm having a sore throat cause of that..)

6th - MCKL & WMS 's 25th Anniversary Dinner (i'm the photographer again..this time I was using the college's new SLR!!!)


It's so short wad...*sigh* maybe it was long cause of the time I spent preparing for most of the things I went for.. hmm?? Thank God mom doesn't blog nor reads anything in the internet or else I would be hearing from her =p

Well...it's the HOLIDAYS! plain and simple! Too-daa-loos people! Enjoy your vacation!!!

2 comments:

Charmaine said...

wah....my name you also forget how to spell....let me spell it for you...C..h..a..r..m..a..i..n..e!!

Carmen said...

sorry la dear..mistake..small little mistake =p