Friday, September 19, 2008


"The past is a guide post, not a hitching post."
-- L. Thomas Holdcroft


How very true this quote is. This is one of my favorite quotes! I was talking to a friend the other day and she said something that reminded me of something wrong and stupid that I did. All of a sudden a sense of shame and a pang of guilt rushed through me. I guess certain things just can't be forgotten. It's no big deal but looking back it makes me think, "What on Earth was I thinking? I must be mad..!"

After spending 15 minutes condemning myself, this quote just shot right through my thoughts like as if God was saying, "Move on already!"

I just felt like posting this to encourage everyone that I know.. Yup, we've all done something wrong, something stupid, something that can't be erased. Be it big or small... God will still keep telling us to move on and not make the same mistakes in life. Before we condemn ourselves for eternity..remember that the past is the past, it's up to you to see it as a hitching post or a guding post.



done preaching~ =p Have a good weekend!

No comments: