Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Passed!

Had my second on the road test today. YES!!!!!! I PASSED!!!!!!! wkakakakakaka!!!!!!!! *high fives rachel* Yea man! We did it Rachel!

It was funny cause I got number 19 today which is my birth date while Rachel got her birthday month. Lucky numbers!!! We passed so who cares! Thank you Lord!

Can't wait to tell Ms Lai and Ms Lim! They were laughing so hard when they heard I failed..so must show off a bit!!!hahaha..but Ms Lim did encourage me a lot. She kept telling me to remember the "7 rules when entering the car" So I pictured her in my mind minutes before entering the car. Thanks Ms Lim, Ms Lai, Jen and everyone who prayed for me!!

P/S : All my family did was laughing endlessly..why?hmm..hard to explain but yea, they were laughing a lot.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha~
7 rules of entering the car huh...
I still rmb the 1st time i took the test...
I drove quite a distance wiv d handbreak up...
But still passed anyway...Hoho

Carmen said...

Yer...unfair...! =p