Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 1

It's ok so far. Doesn't really feel too different from college other than the environment and the people. I miss MCKL only for the people. sigh..they made my 1.5 years really lovely. Ok. Fine.. not all but most of them. :) (you know who you are..)

Went for my first lecture on Social and Business Communication. it sounds hard but apparently it isn't. There's alot of group project involved and an individual orlal presentation before the finals. Well it's called communications after all. Sounds fun to me. :)

Food is definitely better here. There's so much variety! There's a lot of varierty in prices too! ;p But I spend a lot on transport everyday. 2.40 from p.jaya to jamek. Then 1.30 to central and finally 2 for the bus to damansara. That's just one way! Need to get those monthly passes and a touch n' go.

Okay..have to go for class again. :) Bye! Oh and.. I can finally call myself a uni student. Fu yoh!

Sigh... I want a picnic! :)

3 comments:

rach said...

picnic was my idea! woots! hot sun, cool breeze, a tree, table and seats. Food and drinks are of utmost importance(: When I think of picnics and tea parties, I think of lace and frilly stuff, china and chai for some reason LOL. Box Hill too. omg

rach said...

and checked table cloths! and ratan baskets, straw hats, sunnies, ribbons, summer dresses... *voice trails...

Carmen said...

Heh..gosh..Austen has left a mark! Box Hill!! lol!! We'll picnic soon! :)