Friday, August 7, 2009

What a day...

Yeap went on another rock climbing session with Rachel. It was just the two of us. Well, Mel is sick and Kevin is busy.. didn't even see shawn! Sigh... oh well. :) I still had fun though!

Reached Tun Sambanthan round 10-ish and we headed for 1U. Walked about hunting for someone's much desired sponge bob t-shirt but in the end Rach bought some other shirt instead. You can ask her to show it you. It's pretty cool. :)

Time was slowly slipping through so we quickly hopped into Burger King and went bolt straight for our movie. We watched The Proposal and it was good! =D Ryan Reynolds is cute and I catch nearly every movie he does! Sandra Bullock was good too! We laughed so much and Rach kept saying.. "gosh...he's so cute!" The scenery was breath taking as well. Alaska reminds me of Canada. Another need to go place before I die. All in all, there was just too much laughing and OMG-ing.

Finally we headed to Camp 5 for climbing. Sigh.. the only complaint I have of this place is the registration. It really takes a while.... :( Note to self : go there 15 min early to settle registration!
Since Rach couldn't belay (not complaining :P), we started off with boldering. No one was there since it's still early, so we could try the really hard ones and fall without utter humiliation. ;p

I'm proud of you RACH! You climbed the 12m wall!! And yes Mel, suddenly it feels so much harder to climb the auto-belay wall...... X_X i fell off so many times while attempting the 3rd wall. Sigh.. my new challenge~!

Hee....my day ended with waffles at waffle world! Oh hang on..sorry the grand finale was a BANG as Rach calls it. It was a really loud and scary bang too. Traumatized? Yea..kinda. I'll stick to walking for a while. But, I was glad I didn't go through it alone. :) Thank you Lord for Rachel. :)

No comments: