Friday, August 21, 2009

An end

Yeap.. saying goodbye is a good way to end things, leaving the place is another way to end things and getting my results yesterday is also an end to this chapter.

Did I do well you'll ask? Hmm..not really. I think I could have done better but oh wells..no point going on about the 'coulda', shoulda', 'woulda'. God is always humorous. Econs is normally my worse subject but I end up getting the best marks for it.. AGAIN.

Econs is a 'B'. Law and Lit is a 'C'. Apparently law and lit subjects has the lowest grades. Just lovely.. and I had to take both the subjects. Sigh... but these two were the best subjects I've taken since spm. I enjoy Lit and Law so much! Challenging, thought provoking and life changing. :)

Results..it made me feel like the chapter has really closed. Yeap. It's like I see a "That's all there is, there isn't anymore." line appearing on the screen right before the "The End" line pops up.

Ms Betsy is so happy with my results. Now that's a first. lol! Mrs Dharma was very supportive while (Ms) Mel cheered me up with her company for the rest of the day! :)

We went to bolder at Camp 5. Then we caught Up! It's so sweet and meaningful. The music fits perfectly! A really hopeful piece. That movie really made my downs up. Nothing like climbing and a good movie to make my miserable day memorable. I'll watch again with my lil' bro and cousins. :)


P/S :
Thanks Jen for all the encouragement. :) Haha..I'll be disturbing you again at HELP.

Thanks Regina, Ms Angeline, Ms Grace and Mrs Dharma for the encouragement as well. :) Good to see all of you again. :)

Thanks Rach, Kai Li and Li-Sha for checking up on me and for making me laugh though I really wanted to cry. Oh and JLing for trying to convince me that he's Shonna. :)

Thanks Mel for cheering me up and making my miserable day memorable and fun. Thanks for the movie too! :) I had fun. :)

Above all.. Thank you Lord for good and bad results and for all these wonderful people you had brought into my life. They are lovely and a real GEM! Bless them and keep them safe. AMEN! :)

No comments: