Thursday, August 20, 2009

Get going..

The night before Orientation Day, scared or excited I was pretty prepared to start another chapter of my life. Then God sent me message while I did my devotion. Get going.. aim higher.. push the boundaries further out.. pursue for more.. pursue a better relationship with God.. and live to glorify His name.

I don't know why, but I feel like I'll be fine. :) I know that I'm not walking ahead without Him and that is so comforting. When I closed in prayer, I don't know why something made me say, "Lord, teach me and open up my heart to embrace the new and all that's out there for me and at the same time cherish the old."

It kinda made me realize that I was still a little reluctant to move on. How I'll miss the people and the memories we made. I always feel sentimental when I have to move on. Feels a little heavy hearted.

Orientation was okay. HELP is really something different. Too many procedures to go through as well. But what really made my day yesterday was an sms from a special friend. "Gd morning. 2day is ur orientation rite? All the best. I'm willing to become ur audience when u r sad..good luck.take care. :) " Not forgetting others who also messaged. :)

Managed to go through the entire day without much problem. Made a lot of new friends and met up with the old ones too. :)


sigh... now my biggest worry is the results.sigh!

No comments: