Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Runaway Mom!

Real life story. Trust me...it's super interesting and the full meaning comes out AT THE END! ;)


She got up the car and drove forward so that her daughter could put the groceries in the trunk. While her daughter placed the bags of shopping in, she remembered that they had bought ice cream, milk, sausages and margarine so she decided that it's best that these items be placed in the back seat rather than the trunk. Just incase they melt and go bad.

Her daughter swiftly closes the door and heads for the lift area to return the shopping cart and to her surprise when she walks back to the direction of the car; it was GONE. She thought her mother was making a turn back to where she stood but after a while she saw no sign of the silver nissan sentra.

She immediately called her mother. After 2 attempts, there still was no answer. So she waited... yes.. waited for 'someone' to realize that their missing a passenger. sigh..


*in the car*


Mom : Hey so today who ate the noddles? You or Ivan?

-No answer-

Mom : (monologue) Sleeping already??? Why isn't she handing me my kaya puff? I'm hungry..

Mom : Carmen..Carmen.. ??

-no answer-

Mom : CARMEN!

-still no answer-

Mom : (monologue) Listening to the ipod again! *finally turns around* EH!? Where is SHE!!!??


Well yes.. this is the real and true story of what happened today at Jusco. Yeap. That was my mom (the runaway mom) and me (the abandoned child) just incase your still lost. I know, I know. MY MOM IS IMPPOSIBLE! She laughed all the way back home. Haiyooooo!!!! Thank God I'm 19 not 9! Tsk tsk.... I know their getting old and it's okay to forget about stuff but forgetting bout your daughter!?!?!? Seriously whey... O.o



People this is a severe warning!!!!
GET UP THE CAR BEFORE OUR MOMS ZOOM OFF!!!! XP

3 comments:

Mel said...

So hilarious! :D haha!

rach said...

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

I wish I had read this before I saw you earlier. omgness!!!

Carmen said...

Mel : Well..funny is one of my mom's many talents. XP

Rach : Hah! Precisely why I didn't say anything! ;p but aren't you glad I din't abandon you at the pool today? lol! XP