Friday, September 7, 2007

End of it........

YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!I finally finished my trials!I had my final paper today which is bible knowledge……it was pretty hard n I think I mixed up a few parables together… hahaha. Today our school decided to have a Hari Koko n it was plain boring though I spent most of my time studying my BK, so I sat like furthest behind of everyone n sorta isolated myself so I can study because when we were still in class, darling Andrea was like busy asking me about travel packages to USA. So I had to tell her all the info cause she just might be a potential customer since MATTA fair is like this week……I know I sound very business minded but I gotta make some sales lar……During my August holiday I didn’t stay behind n study like a good girl instead I followed my aunt to Hong Kong…so now I have to work n get some sales for her cause she belanja me to HK liao…..

N like today during the Hari Koko….as usual all the discipline teachers r walking about making sure no students ponteng n no students r like trying to run off n stuff but what made me sorta pissed is because Pn lim came up to me n she told “Carmen,stop studying here. If you want to study you shouldn’t have come to school.” Wow coming from a discipline teacher wei…….n though I explained to her that I was gonna have a trial examination for my BK (which by the way I dun exactly do very well in) but she said “I dun care…Keep thebook now!Or I’ll just rampas it.”Ok….she looked very pissed.So I had to keep my books….but I still tried to get a few peeks at my book anyway…hahaha…but at the end after 5 to 7 minutes or so I couldn’t take it anymore so I ran to the front sat with Deb, Andy, Sharon n Shivani n ask them to cover for me while I try to study……though I already study until 4 last night but well I just need more studying k….n since last year, I think I start to break more school rules than ever but it’s not like I skip school or class….just like going out for recess with Andy at 10.05 instead of 10.10 n well the minor stuff……

It’s already September n wow…It’s coming already, SPM…my results were sorta horrid for the trials but well I haven’t failed any yet so lucky me….Actually the other thing that I tend to think about nowadays other than SPM is my friends. Some of them were my schoolmates ever since we were in standard 1..like Debbie. It’s been 11 years in school n looking back at it…it’s kinda weird plus sweet at the same time n also bitter here n there but that’s the school life……Well…I guess when SPM is near we’ll be busy studying n all of us will have less time to bother bout each other but I doubt we can restrain from talking in school……I’m too much of a chatter box to keep quiet so r my friends.

But all in all I’ll miss Jia Rong n Jane the most. I think after changing my best friend list almost every year in primary school…I have left that title aside…It’s bit strange when I hear Jane calling me n Rong her best friends, too much old hurt from the past I guess.It’s not that I don’t appreciate it but I just seem to remember all those scenarios we had in primary school n the way I would argue with the best friend I had n often when u have two best friends...things just dun seem to mix so well. Yup…..even though we’re all seventeen now,these things still happen.The fight just gets more complicated but it’s still the same friend-dun-friend thing.So childish……Of course I had my share too but that was 2 years ago,n everything is cool now.

I was just talking to Jane yesterday bout her future café, ooopppsss….I mean Jane’s Café.It was nice to hear someone having such detailed plans for their dreamed career as a pro chef like her.N it was cool too to listen to Rong when she would tell about her future career in the performing arts which well to major in either or singing or the violin……she’s still having a lot of thoughts about which to chose.She’s afraid she might regret it if she makes the wrong choice…well just leave it be for now……When it’s time for you to know what is the right choice God will let you know…wait…That’s all most of could do just wait.Me????Well……I do want to do psychology,I just feel there’s a calling for me in this field.I like to talk so much n I do enjoy hearing what others will have to say n well some say I can give good advise n some say I have a way of talking that sometimes it’s like as if I read their minds…But I still dunno……well currently just go through SPM n I might live to chose….hahahahahaha

Aiyooo….it’s nearly 12 in the morning n I gotta work tomorrow n Sunday too………Crap…Well…I need to crash on my bed very soon cause I slept at 4 last night……Shesh….why am I feeling feverish???????i really need to rest……Ciao!

No comments: