Sunday, September 2, 2007

hmmm...my blog...oh rite this is my very own blog!ahahahahaha....yea I finally have my own blog.ok why start a blog, you may ask?
let's see....

1) A lot of people told me that they no longer know what on earth is happening in my life

2) I need a medium to express my feelings

3) I just feel like it I guess.....

4) Somebody was bugging me saying "GO AND START A BLOG...."

5) To stay connected to a lot of ppl out there

6) hehe......to get ppl to read about ME!

hahaha....no life rite??Well I usually think that a blog is the best way to tell how you feel and not worrying what other ppl might say.but sometimes a blog the only thing you've got...Some words can't be said face to face and sometimes it could be done through here.

Why wishing well?Because,that name just came to me and yea..I always had this feeling and fantasy of a wishing well being able to grant me my deepest desires and my wishes.There's so much I want out there and I believe everyone does too,yea it's a childish imagination but hey isn't this a sense of motivation??I think it is for me...though you might say grow up and get a life,but I'll keep dreaming and obviously I won't live in that dream of course because I'm craft it with my bare hands.anyway,hmm...let's see how committed I am to update my blog hahahaha!well...anyway here it is my first post on my blog,lame n boring but it's me....

NITE NITE!!!!!

No comments: