Saturday, September 29, 2007

Last Week

Entry on 21/09/07, Friday

Well it's Friday and I didn't go to school,sorta wished I had then I won't be so bored...Mom, dad, ed n grandma are in HK now enjoying themselves while me....well in KL in front of the PC...Ivan had fever yesterday and aunt yin peng brought him to the doctor n the doctor says he's having a slight fever but still in travelling condition...yes, I did say travelling condition cause he's joining my family in HK today...So i didn't go to school today because I'm sending him off and also because I was checking all his homework until quite late at night....I think the thrill of going to HK today must have got to him and he simply did his work...he thinks the sun rises from the west to the east...remind me again how did he get an A in Science?


Well so I'm left alone with aunt yin peng n uncle alex...I'm not sad that I couldn't go to HK cause I was just there last month with aunt yin peng n Ivan,oh yes n he is going again today...It's kind of cool to be alone without my family around,I kind of enjoy the silence and also the immense freedom...hahaha!Aunt yin peng feels bad that I'm left alone here so she promised to bring me to eat 'nice' food during the weekend so YEAY!I've to bear with crappy lunch this few days because my grandma's not around to cook so I gotta find food....but actually I just discovered that the men in this house can cook....every men except for my dad,my brothers n Uncle Weng n Uncle Danny that is.,....My uncle Alex made the best dinner on Wednesday!He's fried egg in tomato sauce rocks!It was so delicious that the plate was empty even before my grandpa n uncle weng could taste it!N my grandpa made the best dishes too....since young till now seriously I've never tasted their dishes before other than maggie mee or fried rice if that counts as a chinese family meal...but it was good lar.......


22/09/07, Saturday


Well,I'm home alone again and yea it's super boring.So I went to entertain myself by watching the last few episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Grey's Anatomy is actually one American series which I really enjoy watching other than CSI and CSI:NY.I like the parts where Dr.Grey or you can call her Meredith narates every episode,the things that this series touches about are very personal for many in life and the way they laid out the story is something different for me.The next thing about this series is the songs they put in as background music.Mostly the songs are sung by underground singers which actually has more meaning and they sound good too!So I watched till 3 something and went to do my work...yes I have a lot of tuition work form my teacher but still I watched TV....freedom mar.


Then at night Aunt Yin Peng and Uncle Alex brought me for dinner at this new restaurant at the Great Eastern Mall.It's called Daidomon I think....It serves japanese barbeque and it was really good!but since the price is so "cheap"...we didn't order much,then we went to Alexis,the bistro on the first floor to fill up the empty spaces in our growling stomaches....It was Saturday night so they had this perfromance by this person called Janice Yap.She won a few awards before in some competition and also one or two in the music fest.She's quite a good singer and very soulful like what my aunt said. We ordered a sefood pizza and IT WAS GOOD!It so delicious.....I'm getting hungry just thinking about it now...Yes,i enjoyed myself very much and seriously Alexis serves good food...so go check it out people!


23/09/07, Sunday
It's 8.15 in the morning...I woke up and went to get ready to go out.Today I'm going to a seminar with Debbie and Haseena.The seminar is at the universal tuition center somewhere in Taman Midah.Uncle weng was suppose to send me to Debbie's house but he woke up late because he spent almost the entire night watching 24...haizzz...and so I had to call Debbie who was going to send me there from her house..."Hello?Debbie...I'm gonna be a bit late cause the person who was suppose to send me decided to wake up late..." "Okay...." "Sorry yea,and you sound like you just woke up too..." "haha...It's okay I already bathed."

At first I didn't understand what she meant by that but anyway I reached Debbie's house at 10 something and when i walked in to the porch where her mother's car was,her two boxers came and stood next to me.They started sniffing my leg...and well they were pretty big in size so I was a bit freaked.Debbie opened the car door and told me to jump in before they follow me up as well,Deb's mom said the dog were checking me out...ahahahaha...but seriously too close for comfort.I love dogs but boxers, rottweilers and doberman always made me feel super scared and they looked fierce...really fierce.


Well we started with BM seminar which was pretty good and the lecturer was very funny too but Chemistry seminar was ok lar...The lecturer's English was ok but her pronounciation was abit funny and plus the room was a complete freezer.Me and Debbie didn't bring any jackets but Haseena did,she brought our class jacket there and was wearing it proudly...so me and debbie shivered and stuck close to each other for warmth, then after the seminar Deb drop me back home.Dinner was at the Purple Cane restaurant..a new place,and their dishes are all cooked with tea leaves...it was ok but everything we ate there had alot of tea leaves in it...even the desserts.Well my parents are coming home tomorrow...sob sob....no more freedom di...hmm,I better go,got school tomorrow.
Nite!

No comments: